Medical & Welfare Director
The NZALPA Medical and Welfare Director role covers several areas, which include:
<< Back to the list
- Monitoring CAA, MOT and industry when rule and legislation changes are proposed which may have affect our members’ medical certification.
- Advise members on best course of action when faced with medical problems, which could lead to recertification and or employment issues.
- Referring members to NZALPA's specialist aero-medical advisor when professional assistance is required to regain recertification or rectify problems/restrictions on current valid medical certificates.
- To oversee NZALPA's “Pilot Recovery Programme”, for members with substance abuse problems.
- To oversee NZALPA's “Critical Incidence Response Programme”.