Disabling either of these forms of communications, will prevent online processing of your membership application.
Please contact the office on 0800 NZALPA (0800 692 572 or +64 9 255 1500 (outside of New Zealand).
"Income Declaration" means and includes any and all taxable payments made to a member in connection with his employment in the relevant financial year.
If my membership is accepted:
1. I agree to be bound by the Rules of the Association.
2. I accept the Association as my representative in any collective negotiations with my employer to determine conditions of employment.
3. Where my Employment agreement provides for my contributions of days of annual leave to any form of leave bank, I authorise any deduction from my entitlements by my employer for such a purpose. I accept that this has no monetary value for refund purposes should I leave the Association.
4. I authorise the Association to represent me in relation to any legal action taken against my employer to enforce my conditions of employment.
5. I authorise the Association to release my membership details to MBF and Group Insurers as required.
6. I acknowledge that any or all of the authorities may only be withdrawn by me with the permission of the Association, or as a result of my resignation from membership of the Association after fourteen days period of notice has been served.
7. I acknowledge the right of the Association to decline to represent me or offer me assistance in relation to any matter that arose prior to my making this application for membership.
8. I agree to pay an annual subscription of 0.9% (plus GST) of my total annual taxable income as a pilot or air traffic controller or a fixed annual subscription fee as defined by the Board of Management.
9. I acknowledge that my total annual taxable income means and includes any and all taxable payments made to a member in connection with his/her employment in the relevant financial year.
10. I agree that if I pay my subscription by other than Company Deduction I will provide to the Association a signed authority for the Association to request and receive a Certificate of Earnings from my employer.
We collect personal information from you, including your:
- contact information
- billing information
- employment information
We collect your personal information in order to conduct union business. Union business includes, but not limited to, advocacy, bargaining and research.
Besides our staff, we may share this information with NZALPA representatives in order to enable them to conduct union business.
The NZALPA rules require that your full name, address, telephone, email address, current employer and date of joining NZALPA be available to view to any member or financially interested former member at the NZALPA office.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you'd like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com, or 0800 692 572, or 3 Airpark Drive, Mangere, Auckland 2022. Please also contact us if you have any concerns or specific wishes in relation to data retention lifetimes.
We take every effort to ensure your personal information is stored securely however it is sometimes necessary to store your information on an external server to enable you to access the NZALPA app and website.